Saturday, August 10, 2019

Living Like We're Renegades

This will be a short post, but I got very lucky today! I recently sold a few board games and with the new money I was looking to buy some expansions for games I already had. I called my local game store and asked if they had the Upper Management Pack expansion for Clank! Sure enough, they did. AND it was 10% off today. I didn't ask why, I just drove there was fast as I could!

Turns out there was some kind of Renegade sale going on and all of their stuff was 10% off. Even better, they had a promo card and new dragon/monster token you could purchase. Even, even better, it was recently international tabletop day and they had some promo cards for Clank! left over from that. For free! So, my spur of the moment call turned into quite the haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment