Thursday, May 7, 2020

It Is Alive!

Wow, has it really been that long since I've posted? Trying to figure out this whole teaching and tutoring online thing has been quite the challenge! Plus, April was my birthday, yesterday was my wife's birthday, and this weekend is Mother's Day. Not to mention that I was the April host of the SGOYT (Solitare Games on Your Table geeklist on BoardGameGeek - if you haven't check it out, you need to!). Yup, I'm a pretty big deal now. Oh, also I have a Covid Cut. It was unintentionally performed by my wife.


Here's a little recap of the cool board game things that have going on. I'll do more in-depth posts on each of these as time allows over the next week:
  • Aaron and I made a free print 'n' play (PnP) that we will release soon
  • Finally got into some playing some PnPs of others
  • Played two more games of Clank! Legacy: Socially Distanced
  • Got some birthday board games
So, it's been busy. Too busy to post here, but I'll try and remedy that this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment