Friday, November 22, 2019

To Review or Not to Review?

Ok, the answer to that question is obviously "to review." The real question is WHAT should I review? I was going through all the reviews that I've done so far and was transferring them to BoardGameGeek, hoping to hit a bigger audience, when I realized there are a lot of games that I love that I have no review yet. I know that I originally starting review all of these games when I was working on my Top Solo Games of 2017, but I've missed a lot since then.

Really, this post is more for me to keep track of what I want to review yet and probably not so helpful to you. But hey, now you'll have an idea of where I'm going to go next and what to look forward to. Here are the games that I've played enough to write reviews for in the near future:
  • 5-Minute Dungeon (probably my favourite cooperative game)
  • Bang! (one of the games that got me into the hobby)
  • Baseball Highlights: 2045 (a surprisingly good sports game)
  • Bohnanza (THE game that got me into the hobby)
  • Burgle Bros (really unique game)
  • Clank! (my #1 solo game and oh so fun!)
  • Dragonfire (I have got to get this one out again!)
  • Dream Home (one of my wife's favourites)
  • Forbidden Desert (really great introductory co-op)
  • FUSE (another really unique game)
  • Gears of War (my first solo game; has a special place in my heart)
  • Kingdomino (my go-to game for game night)
  • Maximum Apocalypse (really cool art style)
  • Munchkin (a classic)
  • The Pursuit of Happiness (how will you spend your time?)
  • Spirit Island (probably the best game ever made)
  • Star Trek: Frontiers (sci-fi Mage Knight)
  • Sushi Go! (such cute illustrations!)
Wow. That's a lot. I need to get writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment