Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Conquer the Land of the Dinosaurs (Dinoblivion)

I've sort of decided lately that I'm not going to back any more Kickstarter games for a while. I'm trying to be more careful with my money and only buy games I know I will love. Well, today, one of those games came out.


Dinoblivion went live on Kickstarter today and this was a must-back for me. I LOVED the company's first game, Goblivion. It was my surprise game of 2018 and quickly moved into the number four spot for top solo games (sitting only behind Clank!, Spirit Island, and Gloomhaven). I know that Jean-Francois will not only put together another great game, but will also improve upon his last one.

I would never recommend a Kickstarter to someone withing feeling assured it's going to be a smart idea. Goblivion was not only a great game but it was delivered in a timely fashion and we were always kept up to date with regular communications. It was the most stress-free Kickstarter I've been a part of. Plus, it always feels good to a small, Canadian company.

It's only been a couple of hours since they went live and they're already halfway to their goal of $26,000.

If you're thinking about backing Dinoblivion, do it! I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment