Saturday, November 11, 2017

Brothers and Boards

Last night we had a Peters' brothers board game night.  We had my older brother Nate, my sister's husband Sam, and my younger brother Zach.  Unfortunately, the baby of the family (Matt) couldn't make it.

But, the night must go on.  First we tackled the office job in Burgle Bros, stealing and thieving on two stories.

The highlight of the game (and the only good thing I did all game - I was a detriment to my team) was when I rolled a 6 on my first roll entering a keypad room with a guard coming my way.


Then, when I tried to jump into the next room, I hit a deadbolt with my face.  I got caught by the guard after this and used up my last stealth.

But in the end, we made it out alive and with the loot.

Although, my brothers told me that I was so useless that they shot me once we got in the helicopter.

Boo.  I thought this was a cooperative game.

We had time for one more so we took on some evil playing The Dresden Files Cooperative Card Game.  It's my brother-in-law's game and he's read all the books so he knows everything.  I started the first but then got distracted by something else.  Maybe I'll finish them someday.

Here are the obstacles and enemies and investigations we were working on.

I was Karrin Murphy, some sort of police detective with a poor shot

We got destroyed.  Wasn't even close.  Maybe next time.  

A great night - I hope I can get my brother's together for another one!  

No comments:

Post a Comment