Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Whoops!

  We recently purchased The Dice Tower Essentials Game 'Viral', from Arcane Wonders. When we opened the box we discovered that the board was not only sticky, but the print itself was lifting off the board.
Huh?

I reached out the Arcane Wonder's customer support with my concerns. Not only did I received a quick response, but they sent me a new board for the game within a couple of days. Well... Unfortunately the new board had a similar issue. So I contacted customer support once again. I received a quick response, explaining that they were now aware of a manufacturing issue and that they are expecting new boards in stock in the coming weeks, which they will email me the tracking number when my new, new board is on it's way. 

Well to my surprise a package came a week later, and it was from Arcane Wonder. A random assortment of items were inside, all of which was not related to Viral at all.


Random Box of Mystery
Mage Wars Arena Premium Board

  Once again, I reached out to customer service from Arcane Wonders, asking if this was intentional, or a mistake. Arcane Wonders confirmed it was a shipping error and not to worry about returning the product.  Sweet! Free stuff, yah? Well...you see I don't actually own Mage Wars Arena. Although, I must admit, I felt an obligation to impulsively purchase Mage Wars Arena to validate my possession of my newfound loot. But now I'm not sure what to do with these promotional items. Do I give them away? Do I try and find a copy to buy? Or see if my local board game cafe has one in stock to play? 

No comments:

Post a Comment